Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Sing the tune everyone.......
Home, Home, on the Range... where the walker and commode-chair look strange.....
Where seldom is heard, an intellegent nerd (except me),
And the furniture all had to rearrange. o.k., ya got me drift??? I am HOME FREE!
Mike and Joan got me home about half past noon today. Two steps up, and I was in-da-house! Yaaahhhhoooo. NOW I expect I can sleep better and eat what taste good. However, I don't know about the help I have. Today, after I was home and settled in bed for a nap, the door shut, the fan on, I got tangled in the covers so I whistled my ear splitting whistle. Joan, on the phone in the kitchen, couldn't hear it, Mike running in and out of garage and doing laundry, thought it was the washing machine, so he looked inside it each time he heard a whistle, sooo finally I yelled as loud as I could.......and both of them finally heard me! If we didn't laugh our asses off about that! (I cuda died in those covers...just kiddin.) They are taking good care of me, and Joan otta know, cause she's writin this!. Her final entry. She refuses to do more while I lounge around in bed,, so it is her way of getting me to get up and move! So if ya don't see a new blog for a few days,, don't give up, gosh #%@!&*^% darn it...I WILL BE BACK SOON! It's a great life. Thank you Lord for carrying me thus far. I will be sleeping a lot and "working out" (just getting up for meals and potty breaks is a workout) and don't worry if I don't answer the phone because everyone should know that I didn't answer the phone BEFORE surgery. I figure that if the answering machine fairies invented those machines, and we were dumb enough to buy them,,,,, then we should USE the dang tings, right? or else we are just crappin our hard earned money away on useless junk and makin the fairies rich and ourselves poor and people are starving in China so eat your lima beans!
or I'll haveta give ya a crack! nighty nite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness that fake Jayne is gone!! She didn't fool anyone... the real Jayne would never write about puke and poop. Welcome Home Mz Jayne!! I'll give you a few days to gather yer strength before I call. I hate to hear that ans. mach. when I know U R there (& we all know U ain't goin' anywhere for a while). Love ya.