Monday, May 14, 2007

72 hours and countin

Another yo-yo day. Practice standing, walking, sit on pot, sit in chair, get headache, puke, back to bed. IV fluids were reconnected to help hydrate me and get yucky meds out of my system. Hospital food still wins the "crap award" of the century. Mike brings me a hot mochacoffee in the morning and was here to see PT and talk to doc. Then he had to go home and run a job. Joan brings my favorite sandwiches: a tuna and a turkey with cranberry. I show her how I can stand up with walker and amble a few feet around the room. and by the way, no, I am not lying here with a laptop on my knees. The ghost-rider in the sky is doing this job, however reluctantly, and identity will never be revealed. But I WILL tell you that ghost rider is the most beautiful, facinating, giving, loving, person in the world, albeit a wee bit of a braggart! anyway, God has His arms around me and time is flying by, even tho it doesn't seem like it, and since God is CRAZY about me, He will keep me on the recovery road. and don't forget: God is CRAZY about you, too!
He loves us all so much, and THAT keeps me going. So God's blessings to all of you and I hope to fire the gohost-rider soon as I get home, because frankly, she ain't no blogger!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay I get it... the ghost rider/writer has revealed her true identity thru her "blogging"... don't forget GRW... I know where you live!!
Mz Jayne, stop that upchukin'.. it ain't ladylike. I love it that you are walkin around.. you go girl. Hurry home!!

Anonymous said...

What is with this puking business.. thought you went into the hospital to have a new hip not to puke.. Oh well, when you get home and get some of Mike's cooking you will be better... right? glad to hear you are up and walking between puke times.. keep it up - the walking I mean..