Thursday, May 10, 2007

Good Bye Old Hipster!

Tomorrow I check into Kaiser Hospital at 11 am. Cannot have anything to eat or drink after midnight tonight. I plan on watching The Office, (I hope it isn't another episode about wangers) and then replays of it on TiVo whilst stuffing my face and drinking meself silly until exactly midnight!! Where ever you are, join me in a Last Supper tonight, and give thanks that the old gal will be finally in surgery and away from this blog stuff!
What does blog mean anyways? it means web-log, but in reality it can stand for, as in my case, "Bitchy Ladies Old n Gray", or "By Lazy Old Geezers" , or .... make something else up if you dare.
It's been fun for me to blog, I have not really cared a rat's ass what the snide thoughts might have been by readers as they endured bathroom humor; I really have enjoyed the nice comments from those who've dared to respond; To the Bloggers I know and love... KEEP IT UP PLEASE! I just might return as well to continue blogging if I have to stay awhile longer in this world. Ghost writer, start your engine and sign in!!!
love you all, keep the prayers going in Thanksgiving to Our loving Lord, see you on the flip side!
Nurse Jayne

5 comments:

Tara said...

We are praying for you and can't wait to see what new adventures the 'ball in jayne' brings you!! Maybe it'll bring you to idaho!

Anonymous said...

I will certainly partake of food & drink tonight... along with you, and in the morning I thought I'd have some bacon 'n' eggs, a biscuit with good ol' country gravy and some hot coffee... oh wait, you can't eat in the morning... sorry... I take it all back. Love you...

Anonymous said...

Will be with you in food tonite as we go to Bible Study and we always have good desserts.
You are in my prayers and will be tomorrow and the day after and after and after...I think you get it.
Lookin forward to hearing from the ghost writer to see how you are doing.

Anonymous said...

In med school we learned that it takes a special part of a genius brain to write personal thoughts for all to see. Thus: BLOG stands for "bilateral lobes on graymatter". Few people have those lobes working, but those who do, are very high in the IQ department. Look it up if you doubt it!

Psyd Effex said...

Jayne, I will be thinking of you today; I'm sure everything will proceed without a hitch. You are a trooper, I must say, and I admire your strength. You'll be home before you know it!