Friday, June 08, 2007

I just can't go on!!

I am so sorry!!! I had planned to tell you all about Aunt Joan's fabulous new 8 passenger Honda Odyssey with its leather seats, sun roof, 24 cup holders, 8 CD player, 6 power outlets, 6 air bags, and automatic sliding doors with windows that actually lower down for air, but I am just too upset today for serious blogging. Until I know for sure that Paris Hilton will survive her days in the slammer, I may never be able to participate in life again! She might starve to death, choke on her own snot from all that crying, or hang herself with her bra... it's too much to bear.....
I'll have to get back to you when I can get thru this grief today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here, here!! Get ahold of yerself. Poor lil Paris will be okay sooner or later. Maybe she will learn a useful skill while incarcerated (I did). Meanwhile, don't ride in that nasty car with Joan... she promised to buy a Yugo!

Anonymous said...

osamabinladen was found, Isreal was blown off the map, cancer was cured, but what are we seeing???? you guessed it....well, I can't even type her name because I am sick of her. and by-the-by, I bought a new Do-Go car. If you put your feet thru the holes in the floor and run real fast, you DO GO any place you want. Keep up the good recovery, Jaynie! joan