Sunday, July 08, 2007

Drivin Ms Jaynie

This morning I got in my van's drivers' seat (painful) and fastened my seat belt (painful) and drove around the block (painful). The right hip protested because the seat was not comfortable, the belt hit the hip in a painful place, and going over small bumps or dips caused more hip pain. But at least I tried, and now know driving isn't comfortable yet. It's difficult to be a patient patient! I feel like I have always been a PATIENT in one form or another, but having patience is another thing entirely. What's the old prayer: "Lord, grant me patience, and grant it NOW!"
I am waiting for my Idaho grandkids to come over; they return home in 2 days, so today may be the last i see them here for awhile. I just spoke to their dad on the web cam, and their little brother who told me he really misses Autumn and Russell! Pam will be so sad to put them on a plane back home I reckon. But we must be thankful for the times we do have with them. And I am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job... givin' it the ol' college try! Don't give up on driving... soon it will be a piece of cake. I am still tweakin' my knee at times... 7 months after... like when I turn over in bed and forget to bring the knee along... OUCH!! Hang in! We luv ya.