Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Time flys; still having fun.

Last night baby Boy Braden, make that Big Boy Braden, celebrated b'day number 3. How did that happen so darn fast? Are the years really slipping by that quickly as I put one foot in front of the other, managing to work part time, and fiddle-fart around on days off thinking I am making a difference somewhere, somehow? At any rate, we keep celebrating these milestones, and sharing them with family at a distance in videos.
I was late to arrive at the party since it was a work day for me, so Grandpa handled taking videos with PIA. (That's my nickname for our flip video... stands for pain-in-ass; named for those who hate having a flipcam aimed at them.) I must say Ol Papa did a mighty fine job too! There is a movie we came up with for you to glance at the festivities.
You can watch the video on my You Tube page.
B seems to get too overwhelmed when attention is put on him if a lot of family and friends are hovering around all talking at once. But he did so well at his party, and got his favorite things... TRAINS, TRAINS, MORE TRACKS AND MORE TRAINS!! He can play with them for hours making choochoo noises all the while. When he grows up and owns all the railroads from here to Timbuktu, I will bribe him to put high-speed rails to all areas where I have family and friends... since I sure won't be driving when he grows up!! (I'll be hitching rides with scary younger drivers). (hint, hint Jordan!)
OK, I better be off to the dental apt I have today; like I have nothing better to do on my day off. Dental tip of the day from my big brother years ago that I never forgot... "only keep flossing the teeth you want to keep!"
And don't let it bother you if your grandkids tell you that you have yellow teeth... if they're YOUR OWN NATURAL TEETH... be grateful!!
see ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ewww! the dentist. yuck. We really appreciate all the video that you take for us. Love you!