Thursday, January 03, 2008

Awesome Autumn


Autumn spent the night with us; she is in CA with brother Russell because Tara's parents went to ID for Christmas and brought the kids to CA for a visit for a week. Autumn is a board-gamer like I am and challenges me to games so she can beat my butt off winning. I have a challenge bet going for any grandkid who beats me in Scrabble. The pic shows her scoring a killer word, but alas, she didn't win the game. She sure ties hard tho. If I can get the kids interested in Scrabble, they learn new words, and I do too! We have fun and I will gladly pay up when they beat me... ifn they ever do. ;)) (I know they will soon!)
Russell was here for dinner last night too, and I will post a pic of him soon; he towers over me now and reminds me of when I had to start looking way up at Tim to talk to him. The kids grow up so fast.
It is open enrollment time at Kaiser and work is so busy, but I am still glad to be working at a job I like.
Happy New Year to all! May 2008 be kind to you; do your part to make it so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job grandma! make them think hard! Russell is quite proud that he is now a tad bit taller than me. It is a little scary when you have to start looking UP to talk to them.