Sunday, January 20, 2008

dang computers

Hi all, our internet server booted us from its service last Sunday January 13 just after noon. We lost all emails and our contact lists of email addresses. Long story, we changed TV and internet service thru ATnT, but were not set up correctly with email service, so when the old service went away, nothing was saved. So... I am asking all readers to email me just a brief email so I can copy and paste your email address into my new list, and begin corresponding again. I can recall screen names for many of you, but for the life of me can't recall the @ parts. My email address is staying the same as before, so email me, OK? I'd call everybody, but when my caller ID shows up on your phone, you won't answer anyways, SO EMAIL ME!!! haha. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I ALWAYS answer my phone when I see it is you....well...except for the time that....and then there was another day...oh yeah, and the time that you were.....but mostly I DO enjoy your calls...wait, my phone is ringing now...oh, it is only YOU and I can't interrupt this blog comment to answer, so I'll call ya back next week! K? love ya