Friday, February 20, 2009

The move is on!

Last night the packing reached a frenzy as K n J hustled to pack up their goods and get out of Dodge. I admit I will miss them!! They will not miss me, but that is ok. It is their time to move on, move up, and not have gramma to push around anymore... "Gramma, will you make me an omelet?" "gramma, will you make me some pasta?" "Mom, can I have some of that bacon yer fixin?" "Mom, can I use your Von's card?"
MAN! I am going to miss them.
No matter how many times a kid moves out... you miss them each time... when you are me... I cannot speak for any other parent. just little ol me.
so, more later so youse guys can see the new digs they will be at... a literal resort ifn you ask me.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hey! I keep my bras and underware in a basket too! I love that shower curtain. What are ya gonna do with a blue and yellow room now? you have so much room now! can I move in? Oh, autumn wants the jap monkey. can you dig it out of the trash? com'on, I dug a tooth tunes out of the trash this week.

Sasquatch said...

Post more of the move....fun stuff!

Ms Syl said...

You're gonna miss those crazy kids! Oh well, whattheheck... let's just go hang out in their pool...