Sunday, February 08, 2009

Magnificent Mundane Mundo

Here is a glimpse of our little world on Friday when jords got home from school:




This season of life is calm, quiet, going along well in our little world. I am able to continue working so far. Have learned to "pace" myself so i can get the rest I need to keep the pain under control, slow the weaknesses that are brought on by aging so they don't accelerate at warp-speed for now. Working enables me to help out with personal "causes" that are important to me; no need to list them; God knows what they are and I ask Him to bless whatever "help" I am able to give. Knowing that nothing last forever except our spirits in God's love, I am thankful for each day we have without catastrophe. Being where we are, we "expect" earthquakes, water shortage, fires, wind, and laws made by the fruits-and-nuts of calif. Glenn Beck wants the USA to kick Calif out of the Union; the South left in the 1860's by choice; Glenn believes the USA should be able to choose to let loose of Calif. May happen, who knows? It ain't my father's Calif anymore that's for sure!! But in our little circle, all is well for now, and I give thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! that's some rain! be sure to take the flip over to the new house so we can take a tour.

Sasquatch said...

I'm glad you are happy and doing well Mom. I wouldn't mind if ID left the union. Our lawmakers make more sense here that the dorks in DC. But none of that would be good for anyone probably. But it sure does seem CA is in trouble again. Hey, there are some nice one story houses for cheap around the corner from us.... ; )