Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Big Bro Braden


Here is a picture of Hudson's big brother Braden. This photo was taken a few days before Hudson invaded Braden's home territory. I hear there have been some funny moments while Braden adjusts to having a sibling around all the time. But so far, so good.
We shuffled a few things around our home over the weekend to give Kim and Jordan each their own bedrooms. A bunch of old stuff went to the Salvation Army second-hand store. There is more cleaning and sorting and throwing out to do (for me to do) or else when I take off to Glory my family will need to throw out lots of old crap. Worthless crap! It is amazing how much stuff one can accumulate and seldom use over 38 years in the same home. (I will have it all boxed up and mailed to KY or ID... maybe. :))

1 comment:

Tara said...

ok, send me some good stuff! any family info, photos, oh wait - that's not stuff you send to salvation army. oh well.