Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sleep problems, my ass!

So many people have "sleep problems". what does that mean exactly? It means there is just not enough hours in a day to do all that needs to be done: i.e. worrying, fretting, eating, sh******, showering and shampooing... and on it goes. I turned out the lights at 9 pm after watching the amazing race. toss, turn, try to relax painful, jumpy legs. all to no avail. I realized I had not worried enough today!! So, I got up, got a cup of hot milk with ovaltine in it, and commenced to finished worrying. As I worry, I picture God taking notes, and now that He knows all my needs, I can hit the sack worry-free once more, get a good night's tossnturn, and head to work tomorrow for my second-to-the-last-day-of-work before I go out on a small vacation time before hip surgery. I am vacationing at home unless Joan hijacks me off somewhere to some obscure Indian gaming tent for a bit of hand/arm exercising. Hey, it COULD happen!
I think I might like blogging. I can put here whatever I want, and who cares? Gotta go... Spider solitaire is calling for just one more game.

2 comments:

bhmama said...

keep the giant pic,in fact make it bigger. I will look foward to reading this cuz u are so funny. My pregnant legs jump at night too. Maybe the baby sneaks down in there and plays while i am supposed to be nite nite. A good nites sleep is a triumph in the mornin. It deserves a nice breckie out at one of dads hot spots.

Tara said...

Um, I don't know HOW you got that big ol pic up there! LOL! I have bad sleeping problems too. Can't stay asleep. I'm up for a couple hours every middle of the night. It's so fun you started this!!! Now you can keep us all updated on your surgery recovery all at once.