Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Hecklers


It was so nice to spend some time again with our friends, The Hecklers, in their peaceful part of the world. I just can't tell you where they live because it is top secret. If I tell you about it, you'd want to move there, and then it would wreck the peace and quiet they have. (But if you pay me enough, I might give you directions!) They always amaze me with their adventures and stories, wheelin's n dealin's. Oh, and the corker is... they have a Wii gizmo!! and they use it!!! I was struck dumb for about 2 seconds... then Syl showed me how it works. pretty snazzy. We bowled a few frames, and Mike took pictures but I cannot post those pictures here or I'd be dead and buried in cement before morning. (by Syl). It was a great weekend with friends again; Thanks, Hecklers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A handsome group if ever I saw one!!

Sasquatch said...

How blessed to have such good longtime friends. Thank God for Ray and Syl and the happy times they have brought. Looks like you guys all had a great day.