Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Raymie, this one's for you!!

While in Kuna, Idaho, last week, the newspaper said the "Strawberry Moon" would arise in the Eastern sky about 10:15 PM. So just after 10 pm, just after it had gotten dark (it gets dark real late in Idaho in the summer time) we ventured out into the street in front of TnT's house to see the moon rise. It was a GOOOOOD MOON! So full and bright! and Yellow! We were all so infatuated that we complied with the cameraman's request and showed more moons! (Did you know that a full moon makes sensible folks do very unsensible acts?) (It's true!) Does anyone know why the full moon on June 18th was called the strawberry moon?
Looks more like moon cracks to me!
This pic is especially for our friend, and tribe leader Raymie!

4 comments:

Sasquatch said...

My arse looks more like a black hole than a full moon! Any one have a razor??? Grody to the max! Gag me with a spoon!

Anonymous said...

That pic is TOO-O-O funny!! Thanx Tim for clearing up the "whose butt is it"... There is some history to this story, but that's for another day. Ms Syl

Tara said...

oh me gosh oh me gosh oh me gosh oh me gosh! my butt crack is on the internet my butt crack is on the internet....... what's creepier? my butt crack on the internet or my father in law taking a picture of the butt cracks????

Anonymous said...

Please send me an email after you take those asses off your blog because I don't ever want to see that photo again, but I do want to continue to check your blog. I'm begging you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!